Win Distance Dollars!
We’re giving away $500 in Distance Dollars to six lucky winners!
Hey, we know things are tough for teachers right now. We think you’re great, and we want to support you and your constantly-evolving classroom needs!
In these crazy times, you’re required to be flexible and adapt to new circumstances—so here’s some cash to help out. Enter now and you could win one of these six prizes! AND your chances to win grow with every person you get to sign up! So be sure to refer a friend!
Just enter your email address and information below for a chance to win! (Sorry—only Ohio teachers are eligible to win!)
Contest fine print
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at grownextgen.org and who are 18 years or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United States,
and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Ohio Soybean Council, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Ohio Soybean Council as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on August 17, 2020, 12:00AM EST and ending September 20, 2020. All online entries must be received by September 20, 2020, 12:00PM EST. Winners announced after September 21, 2020.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online directions provided at grownextgen.org. You must provide the information requested. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Ohio Soybean Council.
- Prizes: The winners of the Campaign (the “Winners”) will receive one of the following prizes in the form of an Amazon Gift Card: $250 (5 winners). The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Ohio Soybean Council. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Ohio Soybean Council discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Ohio Soybean Council to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing. Winners will be notified by email within five (5) days following selection of Winners. Ohio Soybean Council shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If any Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this contest , you understand and agree that Ohio Soybean Council, anyone acting on behalf of Ohio Soybean Council’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Ohio Soybean Council. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Ohio Soybean Council from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Ohio Soybean Council may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions: Ohio Soybean Council reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Ohio Soybean Council’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Ohio Soybean Council may select the Winners from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Ohio Soybean Council. Ohio Soybean Council reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Ohio Soybean Council
has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Ohio Soybean Council reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Ohio Soybean Council and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND OHIO, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT
OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in OHIO having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- The Sponsor of the Campaign is Ohio Soybean Council.
- The Campaign hosted by Ohio Soybean Council is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.