ChickQuest alumni resources
You’ve taken the workshop—now you’re an eggs-pert! Stay connected to the ChickQuest community for offers and events! Get the supplies you need to hatch more great learning!
These videos will help your students better understand eggs and chicks.
Don’t miss out on offers for egg vouchers and more!
Make sure you’re signed up for our newsletter and also following us on Twitter and Facebook!
Here’s more information about raising chicks in the classroom.
- Meyer Hatchery virtual field trip
- Safe handling of chicks
- Incubator guide for hatching chicks
- Live chick care
- Day-old chick identification tool
- Recalibrating the Hovabator 1588 when temperature and humidity are not recording properly
- Order lost incubator parts here
- Meyer Hatchery has the eggs and chickens you need for ChickQuest. Teachers can send an email to email@example.com, and can find more helpful information on the Meyer Hatchery blog and the Learning Center page.
- Visit the 4-H online store to order ChickQuest student logbooks or teacher guides.
Incubator setup: step by step
Watch this video to review setup and use of your new incubator!
More ChickQuest resources
ChickQuest: A classroom journey through the life cycle of chickens
Life cycle of chickens (Elementary)
How long does it take a chicken egg to hatch? What is happening within the egg? This course describes the stages of chick development from embryo to hatchling.
Structure and function of eggs (Elementary)
How can a shell protect a developing chick in an egg? This course describes the structure of a chicken’s egg and how it functions to protect the chick until it hatches.
Hear about other ChickQuest experiences!