International trade in agriculture
Students complete the Global Agricultural Trade elearning course.
The United States exports over $135 billion dollars each year in agricultural products. According to the USDA, the United States is the world’s second-largest pork producer, a major egg producer, and the largest producer and second-largest exporter of poultry meat.
Next gen science standards
Science and engineering practices
- Asking questions (for science) and defining problems (for engineering)
- Analyzing and interpreting data
- Using mathematics and computational thinking
- Obtaining, evaluating, and communicating information
- Scale, proportion, and quantity
Disciplinary core ideas/content
- LS1D Information processing
- LS2D Social interactions and group behavior
- ETS2 Links among Engineering, technology, science and society
- ETS2B Influence of engineering, technology and science on society and the natural world